- Cut broccoli raab into large chunks, including stems.
- In a cold pan, start with a lot of olive oil and some sliced garlic.
- Turn on medium-high heat until garlic starts to brown.
- Add broccoli raab until it starts to spit and pop.
- Add salt and chile flakes and stir around to wilt the greens.
- Finish with lemon juice.
- Serve as a side dish of wilted greens or add pasta and Parmesan.
JOIN OUR CSA
Pick up time: 4-7pm
Pick up locations:
Mon: 2600 Pearl St
(behind Google Offices)
Tues: 1925 Glenwood Dr
Wed: Fordham Ct & S 36th St
Thurs: Cherryvale & Arapahoe
Thurs: 7694 N 63rd Street
(Red Wagon Farm)