When: Early October thru Halloween
Monday through Friday by Appointment
Cost: $7 per child
There is a $50 minimum for tours (teachers and chaperones are free).
Description: Our tour is designed for children ages 1-8 and will vary depending on the size of the group and ages of the participants. Our guides will answer questions and share fun facts and stories about the farm.
The Tour Includes:
- A tractor-drawn hayride
- Visiting our farm animals (including goats, alpacas, llamas, and chickens)
- Playing in our straw-bale maze
- Each child will receive a mini pumpkin
- Each group will receive a larger pumpkin for the classroom
The tour will last 1.5 hours. You are welcome to stay at the farm longer if you want to bring a snack or lunch to eat. Picnic tables are available to eat at or sit and enjoy the mountain scenery and the peacefulness of the farm.
How to Schedule
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can schedule your Pumpkin Patch Tour using Clickbook.
To Schedule Using Clickbook:
(Please remember that there is a $50 minimum per tour)
Go to redwagonorganicfarml.clickbook.net
1. Start by selecting the service – Pumpkin Patch Tour (90 min).
2. Then select a Date and Time.
3. Please put the following information in the comments section: School Name, Number of Kids, Age Range of Kids. We can get this information from you later if you don’t have it all when you schedule your tour.
4. You will then fill out the New Customer Registration Form with your contact information.
- The tour will be entirely outdoors, so please dress for the weather. Be prepared for possible mud, dirt, cold, wind, and sun. Sturdy shoes and long pants are recommended.
- We have a portable toilet and a hand-wash sink, but you may want to bring sanitizing towels or something similar for hand cleaning.
- In the case of inclement weather, we will have some alternative rain dates that you may do the tour.
- The animals may only be fed items provided by the tour guide, such as hay or carrots.
We look forward to hearing from you!