If you’re interested in working at Red Wagon, please respond by e-mail to email@example.com with the information requested below. We are looking for people who are thorough and follow directions. Please keep this in mind when responding.
- Phone #
- Please attach your resume if you have one.
- We are following all Covid-19 related safety requirements including social distancing. Are you able to follow Covid-19 safety protocols?
- We require that all employees are vaccinated and boosted against Covid-19 to help protect our vulnerable employees and customers. Are you able to provide proof of vaccination?
- Position(s) you are interested in.
- Past job experience including any agricultural experience.
- Why do you want to work at Red Wagon? What makes you think you would be a good fit at Red Wagon? What do you think you would contribute to our farm?
- What is your past management experience? (Manager and Coordinator positions only)
- What are your goals in agriculture?
- Availability (dates, days, times). This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday.
- Will you be able to commit to the entire farm season? We need people who can stay until the end of the season in mid-November. Unfortunately we cannot hire people who need to leave or cut back on hours in August or September due to school or other commitments. You must be available to work every day and communicate early when you can not work.
- Can you work long, hard hours and still have a good attitude? This is a critical trait!
- Are you able to work outside in all weather conditions?
- Do you have anything we should know about that would prevent you from doing physical work? Are you able to lift 50 pounds multiple times each day?
- Do you have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record? We have numerous farm vehicles that some of our employees need to be able to operate. (You will not necessarily be excluded from consideration if you do not have a good driving record.)
- We recommend that you live within 30 minutes of the farm. Do you live within 30 minutes of the farm? Work starts at 6 am in the summer and you should factor this in when you consider your commute.
- Do you have reliable transportation? We need workers with their own reliable vehicles due to the demands of the job. The farms are about 20 minutes away from each other and you may have to drive from one farm to the other during the day. Also, you cannot plan to carpool with other employees because work schedules often vary for different employees.
- How did you hear about this position? (Craigslist, Indeed, Red Wagon website, Facebook, friend, etc)
- Please provide two to three work-related references with a description of your relationship with the people you list.
- Tell us anything else you care to share about yourself.
Red Wagon Farm is a non-smoking and drug-free workplace.
Send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your interest in Red Wagon Farm!