If you’re interested in working at Red Wagon, please respond by e-mail to email@example.com with the information requested below.
- Phone # (preferably a cell phone number)
- Please attach your resume if you have one.
- We are following all Covid-19 related safety requirements. Are you able to follow Covid-19 safety protocols?
- We require that all employees are vaccinated and boosted against Covid-19 to help protect our vulnerable employees and customers. Are you able to provide proof of vaccination?
- Availability (dates, days, times). You must be available on weekends.
- Will you be able to commit to the entire farm season? We need someone who can stay until the end of the season until the end of October or early November.
- Past job experience including any agricultural or produce experience.
- After reading the job description, what makes you think you would be a good fit at Red Wagon? What do you think you would contribute to our farm?
- Can you work long, hard hours and still have a good attitude? This is a critical trait!
- Do you have anything we should know about that would prevent you from doing physical work? Are you able to lift 50 pounds multiple times each day?
- How did you hear about this position? (Craigslist, Indeed, Red Wagon website, Facebook, friend, etc)
- Please provide two to three work-related references with a description of your relationship with the people you list.
- Tell us anything else you care to share about yourself.
Red Wagon Farm is a non-smoking and drug-free workplace.
Send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your interest in Red Wagon Farm!