If you’re interested in working at Red Wagon, please respond by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the information requested below.
- Phone # (preferably a cell phone number)
- Please attach your resume if you have one.
- We are following all Covid-19 related safety requirements. Are you able to follow Covid-19 safety protocols?
- We require that all employees are vaccinated and boosted against Covid-19 to help protect our vulnerable employees and customers. Are you able to provide proof of vaccination?
- Availability (dates, days, times). Part-time and full-time positions are available. You must be available on weekends.
- Will you be able to commit to the entire farm season? We need someone who can stay until the end of the season in mid-November.
- Past job experience including any agricultural or produce experience.
- After reading the job description, what makes you think you would be a good fit at Red Wagon? What do you think you would contribute to our farm?
- Can you work long, hard hours and still have a good attitude? This is a critical trait!
- Do you have anything we should know about that would prevent you from doing physical work? Are you able to lift 50 pounds multiple times each day?
- How did you hear about this position? (Craigslist, Indeed, Red Wagon website, Facebook, friend, etc)
- Please provide two to three work-related references with a description of your relationship with the people you list.
- Tell us anything else you care to share about yourself.
Red Wagon Farm is a non-smoking and drug-free workplace.
Send all applications to email@example.com.
Thanks for your interest in Red Wagon Farm!