Our CSA pickups are in various parts of Boulder on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
from 2:30-7:30pm through October 27. You must be available to work until the end dates for each of these locations. We will not consider applicants who are not available for the entire CSA season.
You must be responsible, hard-working, punctual, and able to interact with customers in a friendly manner. You must also be able to lift at least 50 lbs. multiple times every day. Knowledge of produce is required. This is a great job for a “foodie”. At CSA you will work under the direction of the CSA manager preparing and displaying the produce for pickups.
Our pick ups are under an outdoor tent, so you must be able to work in all weather conditions. The weather is extreme, with 100 degrees at this time of year and freezing near the end of the season. Large thunderstorms, rain, high winds, snow and smoke from forest fires are not uncommon. You must have your own reliable transportation.
We are a non-smoking and drug-free workplace.
If you are very hard working and love to be busy, please respond by e-mail with the information requested below. We are looking for people who are thorough and follow directions. Please keep this in mind when responding.
• Phone # (preferably a cell phone number)
• Availability (dates, days, times)
• Past job experience
• Please attach your resume if you have one.
• Why do you want to work at Red Wagon?
• What do you think you would contribute to our farm?
• Are you able to work outside in all weather conditions?
• Do you have anything that would prevent you from doing physical work?
• Are you able to lift 50 pounds?
• Do you have reliable transportation?
• What is your cash handling experience?
• Describe your knowledge/experience with produce or any food-related experience you have.
• Please provide work references with a description of your relationship with the people you list.
• Tell us anything else you care to share about yourself.
Please email your application to: email@example.com